Sunday, September 30, 2012

STS October Road Trip-The Big City **Expired**

Fun colors and many fabulous freebies:

These are the destinations for your trip:
3.. 2.. 1.. Scrap!
Nerdy Scrappers Studio
Joyful Expressions
Shuckclod's Stuff
DreamyNest Designs
WinksArt Graphics
Shel Belle Scraps
Sweet Maple Scraps
DinkeeDooScraps
Saphira's Scraps
Studio Linda Renee
This Little Missy
Desert Digi Scrap   ****  YOU ARE HERE ****
Adriana's Cafe
Craft With Me
Scrappin Serenity
Callaluna Creations
Queen Bee Scraps
The Scrappy Kat
DoubleTrouble Scraps
Sairi Designs
Digital Scrapbooking Resource Center
Note-able Scraps
Growing Pains Scrapped
Scraps by Missy

**Expired**
What do you like about the kit?  What would you like to see in future Freebies?  Do you have a "must have" or favorite scrapping item?  Please leave a comment :)

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your talent. Love your take on city. My city thought is always, "Where is the sky?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your "hand drawn" papers with the buildings - very unique! I also adore the ribbon-road - a very interesting addition to this train and one I'm sure to use over and over.
    I love interesting papers that have some blank space in which to journal and/or kits that come with matching journaling cards. I can't ever seem to let the pictures speak for themselves and always have to add the story to the page, so having space for journaling is a must for me. Your Where is My Window papers are great for that! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what this reminds me of! Adorable! My sons and I all love the books about the little boy and the purple crayon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops...I meant to say a big thank you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the darling part you did for this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great elements, very original, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to using this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your part of the Big City Road Trip. It's been a pretty awesome ride with some talented stops :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you used Harold and the Purple Crayon as your inspiration! One of my favorite books to read with my kids. Thanks for a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your part to this awesome road trip

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your part of this wonderful road trip!

    ReplyDelete