Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New Release: Sun, Sand-n-Surf...drawing for FREEBIE

This fun softly colored beach kit contains:  20 papers, a sandy lowercase alpha with numbers and some symbols, and 41 elements inluding 5 stickers, 2 shells, 2 waves, 2 tags, stitched sun, 2 strings, a staple, 2 sequin shells, seaweed leaves and crochet leaves, a scatter, 5 rosettes, ricrac, 3 ribbons, sunglasses, 2 frames, 2 plastic shaped paperclips, a ribbon flag, 2 buttons, a brad, a beach chair element, and a beach ball element.

 Leave a comment here or on DDS FB page and I will draw 2 winners on Friday, one here and one on FB.
Prizes Awarded June 21st.

9 comments:

  1. What a super cute kit! Perfect for summer

    hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice kit. I really like the colors and you did a great job capturing what your kit is called in the elements and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sending you both coupons :) look for them this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! I will watch for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for letting me know. I have sent you my email address. If you have anymore trouble please do tell me. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. What really lovely set!
    Ginny Sargent chrisgins@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete